"IMPIAN ADALAH PERMULAAN KEPADA SEBUAH
CITA-CITA"

Friday, October 2, 2009

"my diary for syawal this year"

it happen yesterday.
during the BEL 120 class....
ha3 macam zaman sekolah rendah je bile
lecturer suruh citer pasal hari raye...

the other classmate, dok citer panjang2
they look very excited and happy even
we have 3 assignment need to complete
during the holidays
seems they really enjoy their hari raye....
tapi tu dieorang punyer raye....

but not for me..
i didn't enjoy my hari raye
and didn't celebrate my hari raye so much
because itz bored
i don't know why..

when the it comes to my turn to tell about my hari raye
i'm speechless...i just smile and said
"during the holiday, i went back to my hometown in Muar, Johor.
and i'm sorry coz i don't have any intresting story to be shared.
becoz i didn't enjoy and celebrate my raye so much"

only ALLAH knows how i feel...
until now...aku masih rase sedih sangat2 bile
orang tanya pasal raye, citer pasal raye....
sebab dieorang buat aku teringat kat hari raye aku yang meaningless.....

i'm sorry... it doesn't mean that i'm not happy
to be with my family...my parents...
for the GOD'S sake...i really appreciate the time we spent together...
sebab time break cam ni je...
aku dapat same2 dengan dieorang
i'm sorry...really sorry...
but i really want my family to know that...
"I REALLY LOVE YOU...LOVE YOU SO MUCH"


No comments:

Post a Comment